DRY DOCKING FACILITY
- Floating Dry Dock has a capacity to repair ships up to 60,000 dwt and to accommodate ships up to 215m. length and 32.5m. in breadth.
- 2 Wet Berths (Vessels upto 200 mtrs.)
FACILITY FOR TANKER / OTHER SHIP CALIBRATION OF SAFETY ALARMS / TRIPS FOR MACHINERY, BOILER, BALLAST & CARGO TANKS – DNV APPROVAL.
- replacement of defective sensors in most cases of repairs to electrodes .
- annual caliberation of gas detection instruments , supply instruments and calibration etc.
- iopp survey requirements – e/r 15 ppm monitor/ oily water seperator spares / oil discharge monitor control system- repairs and spares supply.
- boiler operation – problems / controls / repairs , spares and presenting for survey.
- manufacturer of electric panels – as per samples / drawings available.
- manufacturer of seals of westad make b/f v/v`s ( 50mm to 400 mm)
- fire detection system checks, repairs, and supply of sensors.
- repairs of defective pcbs on board for all equipments in e/r , p/r bridge, radio room etc.
- walkie-talkie repairs and supply.
- radio room equipment - spares supply.
- inert gas system repairs.
- machinery monitoring system. repairs.
- oil rigs related jobs – ballast handling systems, relief v/v , aero vhf , specified gauges etc repairing
NOTE- ALL CALIBERATION SERVICES PROVIDED ARE DNV APPROVED.
- Custom Bonded Areas/Store
- Main General Warehouse
- Ship Service Parks
MARITIME FLOATING AUXILLIARIES
- Tug fleet provided by Mormugao Port Trust
- Fire Fighting tugs provided by Mormugao Port Trust
- Mooring service launches - 2 Nos.
- Pontoons 100 T Capacity - 2 Nos.
- Floating slop/sludge tanks - 10 Nos.
- Medical Facilities Permanent Attendance of Doctors
- Para Medical team and Ambulance
- Compressed Air -7 bar
- Oxygen - Acetylene network
- Fresh Water network
- Ballast Water system
- Fire Fighting network
- Captive Power - 2 MVA
- Electric Power Supply 220V - 380V - 415V - 440V at 50/60